eCommerce Data Analyst
T.M Lewin are looking for a ECommerce Data Analyst to join our Online team.
This role reports directly to the eCommerce Director and is pivotal in driving real change in a fast growing and ambitious business. Retail is a rapidly evolving and fascinating environment with huge advancements and changes still to come. This role plays a key part in using data to inform how T.M. Lewin makes decisions to not just react to these changes but also anticipate and get ahead of competition going forward.
- Work with the T.M. Lewin online team to identify and prioritise data projects designed to drive real value and change to the T.M. Lewin business, primarily focussed on the online business but always with a multi-channel view across stores and international partnerships
- Work with BI team to build out reporting suite that will drive decision making to Product, Trading and Marketing Teams
- Maintain and support the automation of the daily/weekly reporting formats and output for the team
- Lead a data-driven culture and be the go-to for the team for all things analytical, including validating statistical significance of testing and validity and quality of all data sources
The ‘Perfect Fit’
Our ideal applicant will be data driven and focused on achieving results.
- Maths/Business/Economics degree preferable
- Highly numerate and comfortable with big data
- 2 - 5 years experience in a commercial/marketing analyst role
- BigQuery and GA360 knowledge desirable (including SQL)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Can communicate clearly and simply with all business stakeholders
T..M. Lewin is passionate about our people and offers the opportunity to work in a fun, energetic and fast paced culture. We are high performing and provide high levels of challenge and support. In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with generous benefits for you and your family including:
- Generous holiday entitlement which grows with your length of service
- Substantial discount for you AND your family and friends
- Complimentary workwear from the T.M. Lewin range
- Performance related bonus scheme
- LOVE2SHOP everyday benefit card offering discounts across 60 retailers
- Cycle 2 Work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Summer hours